Sunday, September 21, 2008

Visual Language | Final Revisions

Idea 1 | 1

 

After talking to Jamie and hearing her feedback I realized that the poster needed to be simplified even more than it already is removing static and focusing on what was important within the image. I decreased the type size of the instructions and also edited the copy to improve the effectiveness of the message. Matt also suggested that I try and trace over the image in pencil in order to clean the lines up and get all of the remaining static out of the poster. I implemented these suggestions and in the end was pleased with the result.

Idea 1 | 2


Along with making the above changes I also messed with the main copy at the bottom. Changing what is says along with the location of the text so that the new copy fit in well compositionally. 

No comments: